The Algarve – a place like no other
The Algarve in Portugal is a region rich in beauty, with a huge variety of sites to explore and activities to experience.
We here at Annabel Croft Tennis Holidays are lucky to have a wonderful base at the Pine Cliffs resort just east of Albufeira.
From our experience, here is a list of the top 5 things you can do while staying in the Algarve:
- Visit Zoo Marine. The Algarve’s biggest visitor attraction, families and animal lovers in particular will love it here. As well as the sea life – which includes dolphins and seals – it also doubles up as a theme park, catering to the thrill-seekers and those less adventurous too.
- If you’d rather see dolphins in their natural habitat, then make a trip to Mar Ilimitado at Sagres. You may also catch a glimpse of sea turtles and porpoises too, if your RIB isn’t making too much of a splash!
- Play a round of golf at the Royal Golf Course in Vale do Lobo. The 16thhole with its famous cliff-top carry-over is one of the most photographed holes in the world.
- Take in the beauty of Silves. A short trip inland, its peaceful setting, historic cathedral and stunning orange groves attract visitors from all over the world.
- Last but not least, we are lucky to be a five minute walk from the stunning Praia da Falésia, one of Europe’s finest beaches. Crystal clear blue waters, shimmering white sand and plunging cliffs make this a must-see.
If you’d like to visit these places – whilst also improving your tennis – why not visit us at Pine Cliffs where Annabel Croft Tennis resides ?
Located centrally in the Algarve and benefiting from southern Portugal’s 300 days of sunshine a year, we welcome players all year round who wish to play and practice tennis on holiday.
We have five floodlit tennis courts – two clay and three hard – as well as one padel court, and our qualified coaches provide a range of courses for both adults and children which are a great way to improve your tennis. All of this is surrounded by the landscaped gardens of the resort and the beach a short walk away!
If you’d like to improve your tennis on holiday in Portugal, you can contact us at email@example.com